Sunday, January 25, 2009

dilemma

I don’t know how to react....Shall I leave, shall I stay....The pain can be so unbearable.....just the love I feel….Its just too strong…
I wonder how long it would last...Never thought it will be this way
How should I react…Shall I leave, shall I stay
Its hard to stay….Its harder to leave....My heart in dilemma
My mind so confuse....I do feel like crying,,..I can sense my tears
Shall I let it flow…Shall I let my smile to glow..For it’s the pain I have gain
-"asogan"-

4 comments:

princess from secret rendezvous said...

i think u should stay with this lovely layout.... just edit lil bit, here n there... :p

Anonymous said...

huhu.. have to put in the widgets all over again... all were lost... luckily i can copy paste from u... hehehe

PKG Jejawi said...

leave while u can,If you stay its going to be harder

Anonymous said...

kenapa ni Mai? . dari kata2 mu sudah tahu jawapannya. to stay is hard but to leave is harder, so just stay and doa baynk2 penuh yakin akan pertolongan Nya. Baca blog saya untuk mengubat hati yang luka.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...